Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have a lot to be thankful for today. I've got 2 gorgeous girls that are growing up so quickly before my eyes. My oldest had her last day of preschool (until Fall) today and they announced that the teaching assistant in her class is retiring. There wasn't a dry eye in the house! Ms. Vivian is an AWESOME lady and I'm really thankful that Ashlyn had the opportunity to be in her class. I'm sad that Ailey will miss out on that experience, but I'm sure they will put a great person in her place.

I'm thankful that (as of this morning) I'm down 4 lbs from last Friday! I have a good chance of winning my biggest loser contest tomorrow, but I'm still holding my breath because I know I'm not the only one who's been busting tail for the last week. Overall, I've lost almost 25 lbs this year and that's a huge accomplishment for me!

I'm thankful that we've got beautiful weather here so far and that I can enjoy it (with my family) out on our new deck. I'm hoping to get some furniture out there this weekend, so we can enjoy it on something more than beach towels.

I'm thankful that I have so many friends and family who love my family and support us in all that we do.

And because I don't say it often enough, I'm thankful for you!

2 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Congrats on that weight loss! I started weight watchers earlier this year...and then girl scout cookies invaded my home...and somehow I have not managed to get back on track. Now, I still pay for the online membership. Shouldn't you lose if you pay?! :-)

Angie's Spot said...

Thanks Kat! I've had success with WW in the past, but yes, once you fall off the wagon, it's really hard to catch up with it. And yes, I totally think that if you pay for online membership, there has to be a clause about continuing to lose! Lol! Good luck getting back on the wagon!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs