1. To enter this contest, all you have to do is post a comment to this thread as to which prize you want and how you intend to use it. It's that simple. If you don't have a blog that I can link to from your comment, then please include your email address. Limit 1 entry per person please.
2. I can only ship to the 48 contiguous United States, so if you don't live in one of those states, I at least need the shipping address of someone there! *UPDATE* Ok, so I've reconsidered the shipping restriction. If you live outside the lower 48 states, and are willing to help with shipping costs, then I'll open it up to international shipping. Believe me, I will find the least expensive way to ship this!
3. The contest opens at 12:01am (eastern time) on May 27, 2008 and closes at midnight (eastern time) on June 2, 2008.
4. I will randomly draw 2 winners on June 3, from all the comments posted, and post the results to my blog that day. So, be sure to come back for the results!
And without further ado, here are the prizes!
Prize #1 - Summertime Leisure Reading
This prize includes 3 books that I've enjoyed reading. "Let's Roll" by Lisa Beamer is a very uplifting book, written by a 9/11 widow. Her husband was on the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania. "The Girlfriend's Guide to Getting Your Groove Back" by Vicki Iovine is a hilarious perspective of life as a SAHM, written in a girlfriend's advice tone. I love her whole series of books! "Unstoppable Women" by Cynthia Kersey is a great book for empowering women by helping them with goal-setting and goal accomplishment. It's great for all aspects of goal setting in life. Now, while your sitting by the pool, enjoying your books and a nice beverage, I want to be sure that you're protected from the sun. I'm including my absolute fave sunscreen. It's by Avon's Skin So Soft line. It's tinted blue, so you can tell where you've applied it and it has bug guard built in (which is great for afternoons by the lake). I'm also throwing in a couple of gift certificates for Baskin Robbins. What's a summer giveaway without ice cream?
Prize #2 - The Scrapbooker's Corner
Sorry the picture isn't great, but here's the listing of everything in this prize.
- A green polka dot 8x8 Colorbok album
- (3) Creative Memories paper packs in various themes
- A brand new pad of 8x8 girl themed papers
- (2) Books of Vellum envelope cut-outs
- (3) Packs of Laura Ashley vellum envelopes ready to stick on your pages
- A plastic template to trace journal boxes in varied shapes
- (5) Creative Memories page completion kits
- (4) Brand New Stampin Up ink pads (green, blue, red, black) for rubber stamping
- (3) Brand New ink pads for rubber stamping
- Stampin Up rubber stamp cleaner pad
- A variety of stickers and diecuts that I couldn't fit into the picture
This prize would be great for a seasoned scrapbooker looking to add to their stash or a new scrapbooker who needs a boost to get them going. If a new scrapbooker ends up with this, I'll probably throw in some adhesive and basics that they would need to really get a project going.
So, there it is folks. Feel free to advertise this on your blogs or email your friends. I would love to meet some new visitors and have some lurkers finally come out of the woodwork. Enjoy and I'll look forward to giving this stuff to some new homes!!