Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Good Monday Morning to you all! I know I mentioned a Golden Globes recap this week, but I came across a few newbies that I just had to share with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
Bradley Cooper - This cutie has played supporting roles in many tv shows and films, including "Failure to Launch" and "Wedding Crashers". He's got a slew of movies coming out in the next year, so I'm delighted that we'll be seeing more of him!
Drew Seeley - I have seen a million commercials for an ABC Family movie that this guy is starring in. After spotting his hotness there, I checked him out on IMDB and discovered that he's an accomplished writer/musician as well as actor. I love those multi-talented guys!

Tom Brady - Ok, he's hardly a newbie, but I've never featured him before and decided it was time. He's hot, but I'm still unforgiving of how he dropped Bridget Moynahan like a hot potato.

And there you have it! Enjoy the hotness and I'll see you here again next week.

5 comments:

Kori said...

Definitely enjoyed the hotness.

Thanks for making this boring Monday at work a little more exciting.

Lula! said...

I so look forward to Monday...all because of you!

Brandy said...

A little piece of heaven on Mondays...~sigh~

Cristin said...

I never knew that first guy's name, but always thought he was hot...so thanks!

And Mr. Brady. Ultimate. Hotness.

Shannon said...

Oh, I knew Cristin would be happy to see the pic of Brady!

Bradley Cooper is a cutie!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs