Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Happy Monday everyone! Here are some hotties that you might not know that will hopefully get your day started off right. Enjoy!
Santiago Cabrera - I was channel surfing and came across this movie called "Love & Other Disasters". I was just about to change the channel when this guy popped onscreen. Oh my. Recently, he's starred in Heroes. Yet another reason that I must be a fool for not watching that show.
Timothy Gibbs - I spotted this cutie on a rerun of Sex & the City. He played the detective that falls for Miranda when Carrie gets mugged. Anyway, he hasn't been up to much lately, but I'm still enjoying his hotness.

Gabriel Macht - Oh.my.head. I saw him on reruns of Spin City and Sex & the City recently and had a heck of a time tracking down his name. And here he is. Phew. Someone pass me a cool rag.

And there you have it! Three total cuties that will hopefully be onscreen more in the upcoming year. See you next week!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Fine lookin' group of men this week!

The only one I've seen before is Gabriel... and I've only seen him in the movie "Because I Said So"... ever seen it? Its an OK movie... its got Mandy Moore in it. And I'm sorry, but a thespian, she isn't. Bleh.

Cristin said...

No thanks on the first two... But I'll have a great big helping of that third guy... yummy!!!

Grace said...

Yummo...
When I was in Alaska last winter on business this blog thread would have helped keep me warm... Keep it up... Thanks!

Brandy said...

Hotties for sure. Makes we want to seek out some Spin City reruns.

Angela said...

Yum! Love em!

Can I suggest "Back to the 80's" for next week, in honor of all these crazy photos our friends keep plastering on facebook? Holy crap, our clothes! Holy crap, our hair! Oh, just holy crap, people have gotta stop doin' this to me! I feel insecure and 12 years old all over again! LOL!

Texasholly said...

I think my heart skipped a beat on that last one...

Lula! said...

Gabriel...ooooohhhh, he's in that Mandy Moore movie...what's it called? Because I Said So, or something like that. Good stuff.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs