Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

It's Monday again and here's to the first Monday Morning Eye Candy of 2009! I hope you'll enjoy my picks for this week. So, without further ado, here they are!
Olivier Martinez - This Frenchman woos Diane Lane in the unforgettable Unfaithful. That's hot. Mega hot. And so is he.
Erik Von Detten - Ok, I know that 98% of you are saying "who?" This guy was a heartthrob in several tv shows and movies in the 90's. Total cutie!

Leonardo Dicaprio - An oldie but goodie. I first saw him on Growing Pains and was instantly crushin'. Titanic sent me into a tailspin. I cannot wait to see his new film, Revolutionary Road!

And there we have our first batch of hotties. I hope this gets your 2009 started off right! Until next week...

8 comments:

Lula! said...

Oh, I know me some Erik...he was a wee little lad on Days of Our Lives YEARS ago, back when I still watched faithfully. (Now I just tune in twice a year, just to stay current...yep, Sami's still messing with Lucas...yep, Steve and Kayla are back...nope, no Jack and Jennifer--and that's the mainest reason I refuse to watch anymore.)

And even though the subject matter made me very uncomfortable, Olivier was fantastic in Unfaithful. Deliciously fantastic.

(That scene when Diane's on the train home? Going between utter delight and utter shame? She totally should've won the Oscar for that brilliant acting.)

Brandy said...

Erik from Days of Our Lives? I remember him...sorta. I think he played in a teen movie or two right.

Never mind that - Leonardo...he's a list all by himself.

Cristin said...

I've always liked Leo, but I didn't fall in love with him until I saw The Departed... he's amazing.

Unknown said...

Ok.. i like Leo, but whenever he does any kind of love scene he seems so awkward and like he has no idea what he's doing......

Rhea said...

I guess I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed....hehe

Michelle said...

Ummm so ahhhhh who was Leo in Growing Pains? I missed that. Entirely.

Angela said...

I have never, ever gotten over Leo in Titanic. That movie still has me crushing!!!

Jen said...

That pic of Leo is HOT! I don't even really want to see Revolutionary Road but feel like I have to because of Kate and Leo.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs