Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year, A New Bed

2009 marked the beginning of a very exciting time for Little A especially. She has been a fervent admirer of Big A's big girl bed for months. And then she got to sleep in a big bed while we were on vacation last month, which firmly cemented in her mind that her toddler bed would no longer fit the bill on sleeping accommodations. And so, we converted her bed from a toddler bed into a full size sleigh bed. And now she's the happiest 2 year old on the planet.
Grinning from ear to ear
She's saying "I love polka dots!"


Finally, a proper place for her and her penguins to sleep

That's my little ham

The cutest 2 year old smile that I've seen in a long time


14 comments:

Michelle said...

She looks so tiny in that big, big bed! What a cutie pie. I hope she continues to enjoy her big girl bed.

And I know your pain. Little Miss decided at 19 months that she was done with her crib and wanted a big girl bed. We've never looked back. Lucky girl.

Lula! said...

She is GORGEOUS. The pink, polka dots, and penguins only enhance her gorgeousness.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Look at that face! And those penguins. My girls love penguins...

Unknown said...

Tell her to keep tight liped at school, I don't want Emma getting any ideas. I am keeping that kid in the crib until her toes touch the end. LOL!

Unknown said...

What is it with little girls and penguins? My girls love them too.

She looks so cute and that bed looks so HUGE!!!!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

That is adorable! She is so cute and yes, I still have clothes for her!

Brandy said...

I'd be cheesing too if I had that much bed all to myself! She looks so tiny on it.

Smoochiefrog said...

I had to make sure K didn't see those pictures. She'd have demanded those penguins. "Her can't have penguins. Those are my penguins!"

Unknown said...

Sooo cute... she is such a doll & love her big girl bed & room!

Bylinda and James said...

Very cute! I love polka dots too!!!

Shannon said...

She is the epitome of cuteness!

Kelly said...

She looks like a peanut in that bed!! So a big rite of passage!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

She looks so tiny in that big bed! I think my daughter's room has the same exact color pink on the walls.

Angela said...

She is just getting cuter everyday! I love how happy she looks. And the bedding is beautiful!!

PS send any scrappers you've got over to my giveaway! I need takers for this stuff, LOL!

Love you! Hugs and kisses to the girls!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs