With that, I bring you "Angie's 2009 To Do List"! This list will hang in my bathroom for the next year (just as my 2008 list did) because I need a constant reminder of my "to do" list if I ever have hope of accomplishing anything on it. So, let's see what I'm planning to do this year.
- Put together and implement a budget that actually works and one that I will keep up with regularly
- Eliminate the majority of our financial debt
- Finally finish the Patten Chapel cross stitch (Editors note: I started this before I got married 12 years ago and made significant progress on this last year. It's a portrait of where hubby & I married.)
- Start & finish the Bambi cross stitch for Little A's room
- Continue the weight loss adventure and wear a size 6 jeans by December 1st
- Implement date night once a month with hubby
- Make significant progress on my novel and blog regularly
- Finish decluttering the house
- Get the scrapbooks up to date
- Be more open with people
I know it seems like a long list and there's definitely a lot that I want to accomplish. Some of these are hold overs from 2008 I must admit, but that's ok. I made progress on many things last year and I know that 2009 will be even better!
So, what's one thing on your "to do" list for 2009 that you're hoping to accomplish?