Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

When am I going to learn that drinking apple juice right before bedtime is not a good move, that is, unless I want to be up until 2am for the 3rd night in a row? Who needs coffee when you have apple juice?
______________________________________________________

I was watching Toy Story 2 with the girls last week and found myself sobbing as a result of a song that one of the characters was singing. Does this indicate my over-emotional state or my inability to separate fiction from reality? Or both? My bet is on option 3.
______________________________________________________


After the last few weeks, I'm now convinced that my tombstone is going to read: Loving wife and mother, Master of Procrastination. Hey, we all have to be good at something, right?

9 comments:

Michelle said...

2am? What? Explain that one to me. That really bites!

Shannon said...

Was it the Sarah McLachlan song? That one makes me cry, too!

Bylinda and James said...

I think it's option 4, the one you didn't list, you're a mom. Those movies are made to make children laugh and mommy's cry. I always do.... of course, I'd be option 3 but not you!!

Brandy said...

I'll fight you for that title.


...tomorrow of course....

:}

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I think that procrastination has to be a talent. It can't possibly be a vice to be this good at something.

And apple juice? How on earth does that keep you awake?!

Unknown said...

If you see my post today you'll see that I'm a crier too... and now i want to go home and watch Toy Story 2.

Rhea said...

I think the Toy Story crying might have a 4th option...are you pregnant?!

hehe

And, what's up with apple juice? It doesn't have caffeine, right? RIGHT?!

Angela said...

LOL okay, first - the apple juice? I love it too, but it's pure sugar. You might as well drink sugar syrup right before bed. Same thing that happens to kids on sugar, happens to us grown up kids who love apple juice on an empty stomach!

Now, though, procrastination equals the talent to avoid doing things that don't need to be done right now. What's not great about that?? LOL

Love ya!

Unknown said...

What is with the apple juice? never heard of that...

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs