Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Good morning devoted Eye Candy viewers! Sorry I'm running a bit late today. Yesterday was very busy and I finally enjoyed an evening of not working or being on the computer. It was delightful! Shannon had a wonderful idea of doing a recap of last night's Golden Globes (which I faithfully watched), but I had already started this entry, so that will be next week's theme. Thanks girlfriend! I did steal one of her idea's from that lineup though. You guys enjoy!
Dan Wheldon - I'm not a fan of Indy Car racing, but I spotted this guy last week on a tv show and my heart skipped a beat.
Chris Pine - For all you trekkies out there, you are probably well aware that this is the new Captain Kirk in the movie that's coming out soon. He's pretty cute. I might have to check out my first Star Trek anything now.

Jared Leto - I've heard this guy's name for years but had never seen any of his movies. Hubby & I stumbled upon one that he made in 1996 and I'm totally enamored now. It's the eyes. Swoon!

That's this week's batch of cuties! Have a great Monday everyone!

8 comments:

Brandy said...

Hotties! Jared actually is the lead in a band now too but he doesn't look the same. Picture him with more, much more eyeliner.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

What movie of Jared Leto's did you watch? I know the name...but not much else.

And I have a feeling that we'll be seeing the Star Trek movie. With the people behind it...I am sure it will be good.

Smoochiefrog said...

Chris Pine has some serious eyes too! :)

Hey I don't know why, but the link to my blog over in your Rolling w/my Homies thingy isn't updating. I swear I've posted in the last 5 days. :)

Unknown said...

I started Loving Jared when he was on My So Called Life - and loved him in Prefontaine. But I'm going with the top guy, don't really care what his name is but I bet he'd get me a discount at Target.

Shannon said...

I'm with you... Star Trek movies are not my thing, but I may just have to see the new one! He's a cutie!

Rhea said...

THAT guy will be Captain Kirk?! No freakin' way. He's adorable. And so is Jared Leto. Nice group this week.

Lula! said...

JAMES T. KIRK!!!!!!!
Oh, May 8th cannot get here fast enough for me. I am beyond stoked. As a Trekkie and a JJ Abrams lover, I know it's going to be FABULOUS.

I love Chris Pine. He is delicious.

And Jared...well, yeah...he goes without saying. His band, 30 Seconds To Mars, is one of my faves. Dude can sing. Go listen to "The Kill," or "Beautiful Lie." GOOD STUFF.

Jen said...

Jared Leto will always be Jordon Catalano to me ("My So Called Life"). Thanks for introducing me to these new cuties.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs