Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prayers & Good Thoughts Needed

If you pray or can please send some healing thoughts, they sure are needed right about now. I have a good friend, who is also a blogging buddy and she had a horrible thing befall her family. Her husband has just gone emergency surgery for an anyeurism and they need all the good thoughts that can come their way. I don't want to reveal her name for privacy sake, but I really appreciate anything you can do. The family will appreciate it also! Now let's count our blessings for a moment and hug our loved ones for we never know what the future holds.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!! We will certainly keep them in our prayers.

Tam said...

Sending out prayers for the family!

Brandy said...

Praying for your friends...

Michelle said...

Yikes! Aneurisms are not things to mess around with. Thank God they caught it before it burst. Prayers definitely heading their way!

Tiffany said...

Angie,

I'm praying for her. I've posted to Rhea and to "her" as well but want you to know that I'm within an hour of her so if there's anything I can do, just let me know. I'll do it.

Cristin said...

Keeping them in my thoughts.

brainella said...

Thoughts and prayers going up from GA.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs