Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Picture Frenzy

One of the MANY items on my "to do" list for 2009 is to get into a routine with uploading my pictures to Shutterfly regularly. I'm hoping that by doing this, it will give me the motivation to order prints regularly, which means I will have plenty of prints to scrapbook, which means my scrapbooks will ultimately not be 4 years (and counting) behind. However, after seeing just how far behind I am in uploading pics currently, I'm already discouraged.
Between last night and this morning, I've already uploaded over 1,000 and I've still got at least 6 months of 2008 to go. So, if you try to upload anything to Shutterfly today and it's running REALLY slow, well, sorry about that. It's me. But I really hope that after today, I will be all caught up. Yippee!!

And now something to take my mind off all this photo madness.
Ahhh, I feel better now.

5 comments:

brainella said...

Someone needs to give that child a comb and tell him how to use it.

Brandy said...

It sure made me feel better.

Although I do agree with brainella...the hair is questionable. Didn't he just cut it? Me thinks he did.

Unknown said...

Remember Flock of Seagulls? It kind looks like they landed in his hair.

Shannon said...

Speaking of scrapbooking... you've reminded me that I still need to get my crap together for the crop coming up!

Michelle said...

Let me know if that theory works for you. I'll say that I uploaded a ton and I still haven't ordered a single print ;)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs