Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Do you know what time it is? That's right! It's Monday Morning Eye Candy! Grab your cup of coffee and enjoy.

Brad Pitt - I'm hot and cold with this guy. Sometimes I just think he's totally drop dead gorgeous and other times, not so much. However, his stock has gone way up since he hooked up with Angelina and her brood. I'm telling ya, it's the whole devoted dad thing that gets me everytime!




Casey Affleck - The cuter (and better actor) of the Affleck brothers, in my humble opinion. If you've not seen Gone Baby Gone, rent it...immediately. Warning though, it's got a LOT of bad language, so don't rent it if you're easily offended by such things. And Casey is married to River Phoenix's little sister. Ah, River Phoenix. Boy do I miss him. I actually met him once, but that's a story for another day.



George Clooney - I think I can just leave it at that.








Matthew Goode - I'm throwing this one out there for my BFF, Angela. This guy is another Brit hottie, which I'm always up for. He played the romantic lead to Mandy Moore in Chasing Liberty. Apparently, a movie that I need to see!





Timothy Olyphant - This guy has been in several movies, but he looked amazing in Live Free or Die Hard. He plays a bad guy really well, but is a totally devoted family guy in real life. Ah, those devoted dads! As a side note, I saw him in a season 1 episode of Sex & the City. He played the 20-something conquest of Carrie. Very cute. It's the smile.

And there's this week cuties. Enjoy and come back next week for a whole new crop of cuteness!

20 comments:

Shannon said...

What?!?!? You've met River Phoenix!?!? Oh, do tell sista, do tell!!!

Jules said...

Oh wow! *sigh*

Candid Carrie said...

I don't know about Brad Pitt. I liked him better with Jen. I can't move beyond that ... plus the fact that he was with Jen when he met Angie-Fat-Lips. People seem to forget that Brad cheated on Jen with "Little Miss I keep Billie Bob Thorton's blood in a vial around me neck".

George Clooney is a class act, sharp dresser, well groomed. He even looks like he would smell good. Like his picture should be a scratch and sniff.

Thanks for the morning jolt.

Reillybug said...

Yes, if you met River Phoenix you have to dish!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

You met River Phoenix?! Spill baby, spill...

And I'm with you on being hot and cold about Mr. Pitt. Loved him in Thelma and Louise. And I saw a preview last night before "Mama Mia" with him in it. Looks fab - and it has George Clooney, too. It's the new Coen Brother's movie "Burn after Reading."

And Gone Baby Gone is almost due up in my netflix queue...

Tam said...

Thanks for the morning eye candy. I have to agree...HOT and COLD on the Pitt issue!

KWolfAK said...

Yummy guys!! Congrats on being a Saucy Blog this week!

Rhea said...

Lovely blog this morning. Just lovely. I'm wiping the drool off my face as I type this.

Angie's Spot said...

Shannon: Yes, I've met River Phoenix. I'm working on scanning the pics before I post that entry.

Jules: Me too. Sigh.

Carrie: It certainly did look like Brad cheated with Angelina, but I'm not so sure. Jen alluded to a breakup in an interview long before the Brad/Angie think popped up. Who know?! And I agree about Clooney. Sigh.

Steph: The River Phoenix entry is coming up later this week. :-)

Kat: Wow, had I known my River Phoenix story was going to be so popular, I would have dished long ago! :-) I'm jealous that you saw Mamma Mia! And GBG, is good. You'll like it!

Tam: My pleasure! I'm here every Monday for the jolt, so please come back. :-)

Kendra: Welcome and thanks! I'm definitely feeling saucy today!

Rhea: Aw, thanks! I keep forgetting to issue drool rags each week.

MB said...

Angie - thanks for stopping by today! Okay, I'm totally with you on Casey Affleck. There's something about him that makes me drooooool.

Unknown said...

All you're missing is a pic of Mr. B.

Yeah... I'm whipped. I know it.

Angela said...

I am SO late getting here, but I love, love, love this feature, and yes, you have managed to feature four of my faves. Wahoo! And I'm glad you watched Gone Baby Gone! Truly awful language, but a great movie and very well acted. Great cast. Glad you liked it!

Angela said...

Oh, and if you'll remind me when you come down, we can watch Chasing Liberty. It's a goofy movie, but Matthew Goode is so adorable that I don't mind watching it. Totally worth it!

Missy said...

Congrats on being saucy! (some of us already KNEW that about you, though!) Glad you included Olyphant, he's a good actor in addition to being hottttt. In The Girl Next Door...love him!

Connie said...

I'm an older guy kinda woman but these are goodies.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Kerith Collins said...

gosh dang...brad pitt is just so yummy...mmmmmmmmmm
kerith

Laurie said...

You just woke me up!!! LOVE BRAD!!

sassy stephanie said...

What a way to start the week! Never mind that I'm just a lil late! This candy never goes bad!

Congrats on the SITS blogroll this week!

Ritch in Love said...

Oh My Goodness!Nice NICE eyecandy! *sigh*

Melanie Dickens said...

Nice idea, I'll be checking back for more of this! And thanks for checkin' out my blog and commenting. It's great to be saucy!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs