Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



So, it's been a VERY busy week. The old blog has been suffering a bit on witty commentary and I feel bad about that. I'm hoping to get back on track this weekend. Anyway, since I'm keeping with the "harried housewife" theme this week, here's this week's list.


Thirteen Things I'm Hoping to Accomplish This Weekend
1. Cleaning my whole house. And by cleaning I mean, picking up and vacuuming. Expecting to get anything else done is merely setting myself up for failure.
2. Finishing Little A's baby scrapbook. I made tremendous progress last night, thanks to my buddy Lisa!
3. Organize all of my scrapbooking supplies. This is going to be a huge job, but I know I can do it. And it will help me scrapbook more efficiently, which is so much fun!
4. Fix an awesome dinner for my family on Sunday.
5. Catch up on my google reader.
6. Upload the remainder of my photos to Shutterfly.
7. Clean out my inbox's on all 4 of my email accounts.
8. Hopefully put a stamp of approval on my new blog design. Oh yeah, I'm super excited about this!
9. Get in 1 workout.
10. Get stuff tagged for next week's consignment sale.
11. Get photos taken for my friend's eBay auctions.
12. Balance the checkbook.
13. Get some rest.
Ok, so #13 might be hard to accomplish with everything else on the list, but a girl can hope, right?!

8 comments:

Angela said...

You go baby! I am just hoping to get those meal kits in the freezer this weekend. If I can do that, I will be happy. That's my sole goal for the upcoming weekend!

Love you!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I have a similar to do list for next week. I want to organize, hang, bag and tag stuff for the consignment sale. And I wanted to get rid of every last Polly Pocket at my house...but then I just read the consignment sale won't take any due to some of the magnetic ones being recalled. So...I guess I'll have to ebay those. What a pain. I am not looking forward to my trip back to reality!

Can't wait to see your new blog design!

Michelle said...

That is ONE long to do list. Are you concerned that you ended it with 13 items? :) Can't wait to hear how far you got!

Unknown said...

This just reminds me of all of the things I need to get done before TUESDAY... Eek. How much did you get done?

Reillybug said...

GOod luck with all that! That would be a really ambitious list for me! :)

Angie's Spot said...

Angela: I may have been overshooting my goal list for this weekend, but I figure dream big, right?!

Kat: You guys travel safe back home! Good luck with the consignment tagging. I'm kicking myself for not starting 2 months ago when I found out about the sale. Oh well!

Michelle: LOL! I'm not very superstitious, so we'll see if it comes back to bite me. :-)

T: You can do it! I've already made progress on the blog design, inbox clearing out and google reader. Baby steps. ;-)

Angie's Spot said...

Steph: It's an ambitious list for me too. I talk a good game! :-)

Jennifer said...

that is a good list and it seems rather resonable that you will be able to do all those things. :)

I'd like to get done half of what is on your list at my house... although I really NEED to do it all. :)

hope you got a bunch done!! :)

xoxoxoxo

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs