Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning Eye Candy

It's another dreary Monday morning, but you've come to the right place for a pick-me-up! Welcome to another installment of Monday Morning Eye Candy! And for your viewing pleasure...



Christian Bale - Yet another one of my hottie Brits. I fell hard for him when he starred in Swing Kids and have been admiring him ever since. I might even go see the new Batman movie, but only because he is the star. Hubby will be so thrilled.






David Beckham - Ok, I know this has been all actors up until now, but I must pause for, quite possibly, one of the most beautiful guys to EVER walk this planet. And he's an amazing soccer player too.






Jason Lewis - Most famously known as Samantha's boy toy from Sex and The City, but absolutely hunky. He did a short stint on the show Brothers & Sisters this past season, which made me very happy.






John Corbett - I loved him in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Raising Helen and was delighted to see him in Sex and The City. He's got some classic good looks and he's a good singer too.





Kiefer Sutherland - This guy is like a fine wine...he gets better with age. He's always had the rugged good looks, but as he gets older, he just smolders.





And there's this week installment of Monday morning hotness. Enjoy and check back next week for the place to get your week started off right.

10 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Christian Bale is soooooo yummy! I cannot wait for The Dark Knight to open! I, too, loved him in Swing Kids... and Newsies... then there was Little Women... and Reign of Fire... of course, Batman Begins... have you seen 3:10 to Yuma?



David Beckham is great to look at, but (for me) he kind of loses his appeal when he opens his mouth! ha ha ha Have you ever heard him talk? I do like me some British men, but there is just something about the way Beckham talks that puts me off. But this us eye candy right? I'll just make him keep quiet when he comes to take me away to London. Oh wait, he's in LA now. Well whatver... he just won't be allowed to talk wherever we go.

Unknown said...

This my first time reading your blog and I must say you have EXCELLENT taste in MEN!!!!

Jason Lewis.. um... um... yeah... (hold on, I have to wipe up some drool)....

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Can you tell I am still procrastinating jumping on this bandwagon? :-)

Totally agree about Kiefer. Thought he was hot as a vampire and the love never died.

And Beckham is lovely to look at. But Posh?! Does the woman know how to smile?

Shannon said...

BTW, I do know that Christian Bale's natural accent is a bit similar to Beckham's. But come on, its CHRISTIAN BALE... there ain't nuthin' this man can do that would turn me off :)

Angela said...

Oh wow! First my blog is featured on SITS "Saucy Eats", and now this batch of yummyness. I don't think I've ever had such an awesome Monday! Today's list includes two of my favorites - Kiefer Sutherland and John Corbett. Sighhhhhhh....

Kelly said...

Wow, if I had known that this is a weekly occurrence, I wouldn't have needed that 2nd cup of coffee to wake me up today!!!

Rhea said...

Thanks for the sexy hunk fix! I enjoyed it!

Angie's Spot said...

Shannon: I saw 3:10 to Yuma a few weeks ago. Good movie. And I love me some Russell Crowe. Yum! And I COMPLETELY agree about Beckham losing all appeal when he talks. What's up with that? And Christian Bale could sound good speaking anything. Total hotness.

Lizzy: Thanks for dropping by! Check back every Monday for more hotness. And Jason Lewis, yum!

Kat: It's ok. You still get your guys in there! Kiefer was totally hot in Lost Boys. And Posh is so ridiculous with the whole not smiling thing. She has a beautiful smile that she needs to utilize!

Angela: You really had a banner monday!

Kelly: EVERY monday I'm here for ya! :-)

Rhea: It's my pleasure. I consider it my community service each week. LOL.

Angela said...

PS I just came back to visit this post. It makes me happy in the middle of a mundane workday!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs