Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Morning Eye Candy

It's Monday morning, so you know what time it is...Monday Morning Eye Candy. Guaranteed to pull you out of the Monday morning funk and put a smile on your face. So, without further ado, today's admiration is heaped upon the following cuties.



Jude Law - We already know I'm obsessed with British actors. So, it's no surprise that I'm leading off with one. Jude might not make the best personal decisions, but I'm not here to judge. Just to admire. And I so admire.







Colin Firth - Another British cutie! I LOVE him in the Bridget Jones movies and he's in one of my all time faves, Love Actually. If you haven't seen it, go to netflix right now and put it at the top of your queue. You won't be sorry.






Hugh Grant - I've been admiring Hugh for many years now. Ever since his role in Four Wedding and a Funeral, I've seen just about every movie of his. He's also in Love Actually. See, another great reason to rent that flick!





Mark Wahlberg - Fan the flames ladies. Marky Mark is H-O-T. Ok, so he would probably hit me in the face if he read me calling him that, but whatever. It was a phase, it's out there in print forever...get over yourself already. You're super cute and turned into a great actor. Who knew?!






Viggo Mortensen - Yummo (as Rachael Ray would say). Viggo is not only a great actor, but super easy on the eyes.








And there you have it. Your Monday morning eye candy. Now you can get through this day.

11 comments:

Rhea said...

Well, I'm here Sunday night and enjoying the view...but I'll probably be back in the morning because this is just such a wonderful way to wake up! hehe

What has Viggo been in? I don't recognize him...

sky said...

Mmmm.... yummy, yummy!! :)

Angela said...

Woohoo!! I am going to love this new feature!

Rhea said...

Ok, back for the eye candy...yummy!

Angie's Spot said...

Rhea: You're cracking me up! Viggo was in A Perfect Murder, The LOTR movies, Hidalgo...

Sky: You said it!

Angela: It's a tough job to compile the list each week, but I'll take one for the team.

Lula! said...

Yes to all of them...except Jude Law. He had hot, nekkid sex with Nicole in "Cold Mountain," and that scene still grosses me out. I'm all for hot, nekkid sex scenes, but that one...I dunno...gave me the creeps.

BUT yes to all the others. Viggo...he is so amazing. Speaking of sex scenes, have you seen the one in A History of Violence. Oh my! And he will forever be Aragorn in my book...sigh...

I've written about sex enough for one comment, huh?

Jules said...

Hey Angie. You need to warn a girl. I forgot my bib and here I am about to drool.
Wow! Nice way to start the week!

Insane Mama said...

Ummm, I gotta go shower now or something!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Love your eye candy. I'm still pondering my own version of this. Not that I don't stick gratuitous eye candy in my own posts...

And Jude Law. First time I ever saw him was in AI. He was in credible in that. And that is what I always think of when I see him. Hmmm...has he ever been in a movie that I actually liked?

And Love Actually is one of those movies (like 50 First Dates and Independence Day)...one that I *have* to watch...

Angie's Spot said...

Lula: You are cracking me up! I've not seen that scene in a History of Violence. I know what's going to the top of the netflix queue now!

Jules: Sorry. I'll add that disclaimer to next week's installment.

Insane Mama: I know what you mean. :-)

Kat: You're great at adding the gratuitous eye candy! I still laugh about McSteamy in the recipe. And I've not seen AI. But Love Actually is one that I'm surprised still plays on my dvd player because it's been viewed SO many times.

Angela said...

I came back to see this one again too. So many favorites here. Now, seriously, I really should go get some work done.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs