Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dreaming of You

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful emails and comments yesterday! It was a miserable day and I'm still working on controlling the tears, but honestly, it was so comforting to know how many of you were sending good thoughts our way. You guys rock!

I have had some strange dreams this week. It's no secret that I'm a little enamored with celebrity and I'm certainly a fan of big screen and small screen film. When it starts invading my dreams twice in one week, I know I've been spending too much time in front of the t.v..

Earlier this week, I dreamt that I was driving with hubby through a neighborhood in a yuppy part of town. All of a sudden, I stopped and insisted that hubby go with me to the 3rd floor penthouse of a dumpy looking building. I knocked and my friend, Julia Roberts answered the door. LOL! Her real hubby was there, but they only had the twins, Phineas & Hazel (again with the silly baby names). She invited me in and gave me some stuff from her FAVE store Harry & David's (how random is that?). Then she took off to run laps in her backyard, you know because she can't run on the street like a normal person (those pesky paparazzi and all). And then I woke up. How would you interpret this dream?

And then last night, I dreamt that I was Anne Hathaway and I was running off with my future hubby, James McAvoy. He wanted to get me a proper ring, so he dressed up in all black and broke into Jared the Galleria of Jewelers (is anyone else subjected to these horrible commercials constantly?), where he was caught by police and taken off as I watched in horror. And then I woke up. I know how I would interpret this one, but I'm curious to your thoughts. (I think this one's a no-brainer)

And that concludes our trip into Angie's subconscious. Join me later today when we take a stroll into Angie's past with Tales from Direct Sales. Guaranteed for a laugh or two.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Too funny!!

And I can't wait to hear the Tales of Direct Sales. I remember several of these groups so I can't wait to hear the stories!

Unknown said...

Julia Roberts hunh? Next time you go over there, can I come?

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am not even going to fathom what these things say about you :-) I never remeber my dreams. And when I do they are total crap.

I wish I looked like Anne Hathaway...

Kelly said...

I know what you mean about the strangeness of some dreams. Sometimes I have to give in and visit dreamer's dictionary on the web...it never helps figure out the meaning behind the dreams, but it does get it out of my mind

Jules said...

Oh man...... still laughing!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs