Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Welcome to Monday Morning Eye Candy! This week's installment is brought to you by the letter C. These Cuties put me into Cougar status because they're all younger than me. (Some WAY more than others) So, without further ado, let's check out these young hotties in order from oldest to youngest.

Milo Ventimiglia (Age 31) - Found him on Gilmore Girls. Can currently be ogled on Heroes.
Justin Timberlake (Age 27) - Singer, Dancer, Actor, Hottie.

Elijah Wood (Age 27) - Frodo from Lord of the Rings. Cutest.Hobbit.Ever.

Emile Hirsch (Age 23) - Fabulous actor. You MUST see Into the Wild.

Zac Efron (Age 21) - Is it wrong that this HSM star makes me long for high school for all the WRONG reasons? Swoon.


Alright, that's it for this week. After that last pic, I need to get a cold rag myself. Enjoy. I'll be right back here for you next week.

15 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, I love me some Milo. However, I do have to say it kinda weirds me out a bit that he's dating his 18 year old co-star.

I first saw Elijah Wood in the movie Paradise (it came out in 1991)... and I thought this kid is going to be quite the heartbreaker when he gets older! He had (and still has) the prettiest blue eyes...

And I almost used this pic of Zac Efron for my post on Saturday!

Michelle said...

Ok those first few? I find it disturbing to discover how old they are! Ok except Justin Timberlake. For some reason, I picture them in their teens.. not just about 30!

Lula! said...

Oh Justin, Justin, Justin...I've loved thee since you were a wee chap on the Mickey Mouse Club. I love thee now...please sing sweet, sexy nothings into my ears.

Frodo. Yep.

Zac. Yep.

Sigh...

Lula! said...

p.s. LOVED "Into the Wild" so much that I bought it. Emile was amazing and Hal Holbrook deserved the Oscar. And then there's that little scene of Emile floating in the water...ahem...sans clothing. Yeah...

Brandy said...

If it's wrong to oogle these chaps, then I don't want to be right. Well except for Mr. Wood...not a huge fan of his.

Julianne said...

JT. I love me some JT.

CrystalChick said...

I think I must really be getting old and cranky not to mention picky because I'm just not feeling any excitement over these youngins. :*(
I like some of JT's music. And I read the book 'Into the Wild' so thanks for the reminder to check out the movie!!!

Unknown said...

I'll take JT & Mr. Wood and I would consider Mr. Efron if he would style his hair a little... less

Cristin said...

Milo and JT yummy and yummy.

Efron is pretty... could use an eyebrow job, but pretty nonetheless.

Reillybug said...

I agree with the Milo thing.... its creep about him dating Hayden. He dated Alexis Bledel hot and heavy too. But he is a cutie.

Jen said...

Oh I would love me some Zac. Yum! I can't believe that that would enter me into the cougar category.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Okay...there is no way that these guys would enter you into Cougar territory. Except for Zac. But I am not into the pretty ones...and he's a little too pretty for me :-)

Now JT...sigh...he hangs out in panty drawers at my house...

Rhea said...

That's a young group. Sexy though, very sexy.

Kelly said...

*SIGH* I guess I am officially a cougar...I heart Zac...

Texasholly said...

NICE. I guess that makes me Cougarlicious too.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs