Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This Ship is Sinking

It's after 11pm on Tuesday and boy, did I have some big plans for today. Actually, that's been my mantra for weeks now. Did you ever feel like you were the captain of the Titanic and it was time to take your post at the helm to watch the old lady sink away into darkness? Please form an orderly line behind me as I know I'm not alone in this feeling.

I've been spending way too much time lately trying to perfect this place into something that I thought others would want to visit regularly. It's time for me to get back to doing what I do best. And THAT is being me. From here forward, you never know what you'll find when you visit me, but I sure hope you'll stick around to find out how random my brain can be. (Rest assured, the eye candy on Mondays isn't going anywhere.)

And for my friends who have faithfully been visiting while I have let my reader get completely out of control, plan to see some comment love from me this week. I miss you guys!

Life is a bit chaotic at the moment. I've got a lot of irons in the fire and I need to make some decisions on what I'm going to put my heart & soul into right now. Writing is my passion. My love. My sanity. My saving grace. I won't abandon it. I just have to figure out where it's right place is in my schedule. Thanks for bearing with me. Love you guys!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about balance baby... and about being who YOU are... that's what people want!!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there chica! Just be yourself...it will all work out... I tired going the "nice girl route" no bad words...writing about the family...But that just isn't me... Of course I love writing about my family...but I have to through some bad words & offensivness in or it just isn't me....

Cheer up girlie...

Shannon said...

They say you can't please every person all of the time... you've got to do what makes you happy!

You know I will be here no matter what drivel yo spew ;)

Lula! said...

You are not sinking...if you were, I'd have noticed. I mean, I still had eye candy on Monday morning, and that's the mainest thing!

Rhea said...

Just concentrate on being you, and we'll have a blast!!

Sonya said...

I loved YOU, the new and old...so I will be sticking around!

CrystalChick said...

I hear ya on all of that. I don't know what direction I want to go in with life, blog, biz, etc.
But I think Hot Tub Lizzy said it best....
balance and just being you.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

How did I miss this? I swear my reader is having issues. Operator error? Nah, couldn't possibly be it.

Let me know when you get back to that writing. I am sitting her with red pen in hand :-)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs