Saturday, October 25, 2008

Corn Maze Crazed

This month has been full of wonderful Fall activities. Today's stop is at the Corn Maze. It was about an hour drive from my house, so the girls took this opportunity to catch a few zzz's before the fun began.
We congregated in front of some lovely Fall decor for a quick group shot.
Next stop...Cow Train ride. Each of the cars had a "cow" name. My favorite was Flossie.
When the Cow Train came back into the station, the passengers disembarked and then we head into the maze. Here's Daddy and Big A.
Little A & I are braving the corn as well. I have to note that Big A said I looked like a zebra in that shirt. Hmm. Remind me to toss that shirt when I get home.
I gave Little A a ride at one point. Those little legs were no match for the corn maze.
The kids were gazing out into the vast rows of corn that made up the maze. The adults were a little dismayed as well.

After finally finding our way out, we visited the goat walk. The kids loved this. The human kids that is.
Big A fell in love with this calf. She was pretty cute. And Big A had a nice smile too.
Little A & I had fun on the hayride. That is when she wasn't jumping around and throwing hay at us.
Hubby enjoyed this break. Isn't he cute? Hands off ladies.
My token Fall Mums shot. I was pretty proud of how this turned out. I heart Fall.

9 comments:

Mc Allen said...

aww, thats a great time to nap!!! And it looks like after that they were rairin to go!! We have been doing all that around here too, and next its the christmas tree farm, hayrides and hot apple cider...I just loveee this time of the year!!! Glad you got to have some good ole family time, what a beautiful family you have!! Leah

Shannon said...

Which one did you go to? We've just gone to the Enchanted Maze... we need to go soon. Last year we went on the very last day. By then the corn had been knocked down, people had made their own paths...

Michelle said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. Next year, I really need to find a corn maze place. I've seen those little tractor cars before (near me and not decorated like cows unfortunately), and they're fun!

Lovely shot of the mums! I need to go plant some when I get home, I think.

Rhea said...

Love the mums and the goat bridge. I wonder if the goats ever fall off? hehe

I don't think you look like a zebra at all.

I want to find a corn maze!! I'd love that...so would the boys.

Reillybug said...

You guys look like you were having so much fun!

Nik said...

awwwww - I would have fallen in love with the calf too!

LOVE the mums and I think the shirt is cute!

Kelly said...

You have such cool fall activities around you!! I heart fall too!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Corn Mazes make me sick because I always get lost...really i do...but looks like you guys have a ton of fun! :)

sassy stephanie said...

OMheavens. That looks like so much fun. I LUV the cow train!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs