Friday, October 17, 2008

Secret Santa Swap Announcement

Hi everyone! Today is a short day because I am up to my ears in party planning for the big bash tomorrow. Big A turned 4 yesterday, but her official party is tomorrow morning and I'm still in goody bag hell. Yes, I brought this upon myself, so I'll stop complaining now. Let's move on to some good news!

My friend Shannon, told me this morning about a blog that she reads by a fab gal named Kori. Kori is my new hero because any woman that can persevere despite the obstacles she's been dealt, is truly amazing to me. Anyhow, Kori is super cool and hosting a Secret Santa Shindig Swap!! Anyone can join in the fun as long as you're willing to follow through on the swap. Click the gorgeous badge below for details and to join in on the fun. Ok, back to my goody bags. I'll be back tomorrow with lots of pics and details of birthday fun! Mwah!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I signed up. And found out on blogothon day that Kori has been reading me for months and it was my swap that brought her out of the woodwork. Well...she keeps commenting because I am now stalking her blog. And I am secretly hoping that she'll partner with me so that I can royally spoil her. She deserves it - I cannot even begin to imagine what she is going through.

Shelley said...

I'm already signed up. I can hardly wait for my information to come in so I can start packing my present up.

Michelle said...

Ok, I think that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm in :) And umm your button has some extra characters in the link. You may want to check that one :) Happy Friday, and ummm good luck with the birthday party!

Nik said...

That sounds like a TON of fun!!

Have a great time with Big A's birthday bonanza!

Nik said...

Tagged you for a meme! Check my blog to get the deets!

Rhea said...

I'm signed up for that swap too! And I'm amazed with what Kori is dealing with in her life also. Great post!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs