Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Wow, it's a busy and wonderful week around here! Let's keep the momentum going with some more cute guys this week. This week, I'm showcasing some guys that you've probably never heard of, but they're cute nonetheless. So without further ado, here they are!
Chris Tschupp - He's a hockey player, a model and totally hot.
Callum Keith Rennie - This actor caught my attention during season 2 of the show, Californication. Way cute!

Jay Harrington - This hottie has been playing one of the jerky new doctors on Private Practice. I can look past the jerk-ish tendencies with eyes like that.

That's it for this week! I hope you've enjoyed these cuties and that you'll join me here next week for my special Oscar edition of MMEC. Expect lots of A-list hotties and some in their penguin suits looking dashing. Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I've not heard of any of these guys!

But the first one, Chris... he looks very scrumptious!

Lula! said...

YOU'VE GOT A CYLON UP IN HERE!!!!!! I love it.

Dude...Callum Keith Rennie is on Battlestar Galactica. And was part of one of the hottest "ahem" scenes ever on TV. Dude, I'm sending you a clip so you can see...'cause you have to see.

Unknown said...

Mmmm - I'll take Tschupp because I like a guy who can pull off that many consonants and only one vowel.

Brandy said...

I'm not sure that I've seen these three guys before, but the first one...he's smoking!

Cristin said...

I'm late again! Never heard of these guys... loving the second one... and the last one too... sometimes being a jerk makes a guy hotter.. is that wrong???

Angela said...

Oh, each of these is yummy! I loved the arrogant dr. on PP. He disappeared SO quickly though. Very odd. They threw in a one-liner explanation that I picked up on in a later eppy, but it was weird.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs