Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Welcome to Monday Morning Eye Candy! This week it's the flashback edition. I've received numerous requests to showcase the hotties of my youth. The cuties from the 80's/early 90's. You ask...I deliver.
Michael J. Fox - Oh, how I loved Alex P. Keaton. And in my opinion, this class act has only gotten better with age.
Kirk Cameron - Mike Seaver was the guy that we all wanted to date. And how cool that he married his girlfriend from the show! He's still a cutie in my book.

Jason Patric - There was only 1 reason that I saw The Lost Boys movie more than once. And here he is.

Grant Show - Melrose Place was one of my favorite shows with this guy playing the brooding Jake Hansen. My guess is that I've got some obsession with the name, Jake.

Emilio Estevez - Oh my how I loved me some Young Guns. That has to be one of the hottest casts EVER. And with the soundtrack by Jon Bon Jovi, well, someone pass me a cool rag already.

And there you have it! Some of the hotties from my youth. I think I might make this my standard entry on the first Monday of every month. Your thoughts? Who would you like to see in a blast from the past post?

10 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

I just read Kirk Cameron's autobiography last month. It's really a good read.

I'll agree with ya on all but Jason Patric. He was just too greasy for my tastes.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Love Jason Patric!! How bout a musicians edition of blast??

Lula! said...

Jason Patric was the ONLY reason you saw The Lost Boys more than once?

Girl...Brooke McCarter was IT for me. He was that vamp with the longish, blonde hair. DELIGHTFUL. I still dig him.

Unknown said...

Michael J. Fox... always and forever. Esp. in Back to the Future - he had a good butt for jeans.

And you just have to love him for what all he's gone through and the dignity in which he's carried himself.

I also respect Kirk Cameron for the same reasons.

Cristin said...

I'm going to pass on all the guys this week...

My big crush from the 80's was and still is Johnny Depp.

Sweetie Pieties said...

Great list- Jason Patric is out for me as well, though. I loved Corey Haim in my childhood... oh and Donnie Wahlberg from NKOTB!!

Jen said...

Love this!!!!!

Brandy said...

Michael J Fox = ♥

He's the BEST! Gawd I loved him back in the day and even now I watch anything he's in.

Shannon said...

I liked Michael J. more as Marty McFly than Alex P. Keaton.

I'm totally with you on Young Guns (and Young Guns II) being chock-full of cutie patooties!

Michelle said...

Ummm you know that Grant what's his name is now on Private Practice, right?

And I LOVE Young Guns. I actually own that DVD, and that's saying a lot!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs