Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy ~ The Oscar Edition

The Oscars each year are for me, like Christmas morning. Such wonderful things wrapped up in such nice bows. Here are a few of my favorite presents this year.
Hugh Jackman - That man wasn't voted sexiest man alive for nothing. AND he can sing & dance! And he's a devoted husband & dad! Be still my racing heart.
Zac Efron - This talented cutie hopefully has a lot of years left in the industry. Stick with the classics darling. You can't go wrong there.

Robert Pattinson - I almost fainted when I heard that he was going to be a presenter. I might have to leave this year's telecast on my DVR so I can go back and watch him over and over and over... (BTW, this is the new wallpaper on my laptop. Shhh, don't tell hubby)

Emile Hirsch - I just love this guy. He's humble and an amazing actor. And he can rock a tux.

Daniel Craig - Shannon, this one's for you baby.

Whether you like awards shows or not, I think we can all agree that a hot guy in a fabulous tux is just something nice to enjoy more often than not. Have a wonderful Monday!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, Daniel.

Those eyes.

That pucker.



Thank you, Angie... and I love you for including him in what has to be your best MMEC ever.

Amen.

Shannon said...

I do think Zac is a hottie... but I was not digging his hair tonight.


And Rob? Rrrrraaaoooorr (that's the cougar in me coming out)

Lula! said...

DUDE.

I agree with every single one of these. I JUST sent an e-mail to a friend, saying, "My faves were Daniel, Hugh, Rob, and Emile..."

Kid you not, Angie. We are SO THERE together. Like this.

I dig you.

Cristin said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Rob in that Tux... he's fantabulous.

Brandy said...

Rob and Daniel...

How to choose?

Jen said...

I seriously squealed like a school girl when Rob came on the screen. My daughter looked at me and said, "Mom, that is so NOT necessary." She is 7. I'm ashamed, but he brings out that reaction in us all.

CrystalChick said...

I totally didn't see the awards show. Alot of our family has been sick sick sick with that dreaded virus. :(((
I did hear about some of the winners and caught a few minutes of recaps.
All your choices sure do look nice dressed up!!!

Unknown said...

i will give you that Mr. Pattinson is a hottie, but can we PLEASE do a little manscaping and get those brows a little under control??

And in this group, hands down I'm taking Mr. Jackman... he is the TOTAL package.

Michelle said...

I need my own man in a tux... if only it wre that easy, right?

Angela said...

I do NOT know how I missed this one, but WOW. LOVE men in tuxes. Love it, love it, love it!

Totally, hands down favorite is Daniel Craig. But Hugh is a close, very close second.

MWAH!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs