Who Are You and How Did You End Up Here?
- "Pic of Angies Show Palace" - Hubby & I have done a lot of work on this house, but I don't think I would call it a show palace. Hubby might differ on that opinion though since he's done more of the work and I've done more of the supervising.
- "Entertainment Addiction" - Yes folks, you came to the right place. My name is Angie and I have an entertainment addiction.
- "Angie in Twilight" - Yeah, I wish. (Rob: call me. Please.)
- "Cinderella Kiss" - That would SO happen if I could just get a call from the aforementioned vampire film star.
- "Hate Oriental Trading Company" - Hate is such a strong word. It's no secret that I'm not a big fan of this company, but I wouldn't say I hate them. Best Buy: now THAT'S a company I hate.
- "Vasectomy" - ??? I'm sure hubby is also thinking ???
- "There's a new in town screaming teenage girls" - My question here is what is the new ______ in town that's causing all this chaos? I'm sure I don't know.
- "Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell hot tub" - I can thank my buddy Shannon's guest post in December for the many variations of Goldie/Kurt traffic that I receive. This one in particular amused me greatly though. Who is looking for a hot tub anything of these 2? Yuck.
- "Iceland kids crafts" - If I had any idea that this would such a popular google phrase, I wouldn't have made QUITE as much fun of my brother for spending his Thanksgiving holiday there. I still think he's nuts for going to Iceland in Winter, but hey, at least my kids got a cool souvenir out of it.
- "Mexican lust foto" - I just laugh and laugh at how this sent anyone here. I'm pretty sure this reader DIDN'T find what they were looking for. However, I might be able to dig up a pic of me from my trip to Cancun many years ago. On second thought, maybe not.
And there are just a few of the interesting ways that my readers arrived here. I'll have another round of these probably next week. And I've saved a couple of really interesting ones for that post.