Sunday, February 8, 2009

Posts of Note

I've wanted to do a post like this as a regular feature for a while now, so we'll see how this goes. I have 75 blogs in my reader currently and I am constantly finding great posts that I want to get the word out about. So, this week, I'm taking the opportunity to share some of my favorite found posts this week. I hope you enjoy them too!
  • I love inspirational people and Lilly is just amazing! Her hubby has Stage 4 cancer, but she's trying to keep a positive attitude. She's doing a GREAT Valentine's giveaway that you should check out and share with others.
  • For anyone here who has never visited Bossy, well, you're missing out big time. She's quite possibly the funniest blogger that I read and she's a pop culture, music, and politics junkie, which I adore. She did a post this week on that stupid HGTV show that I whined about a few weeks ago called House Hunters. It.was.brilliant.
  • My other favorite female blogger is Jen Lancaster, who is also (not coincidentally) my favorite author. She & I have a similar interest in all things cupcake. Side note, my cupcakes look like her 2nd picture 99% of the time.
  • Many people are familiar with the incredibly popular Bloggess. She's irreverent, crude, potty-mouthed and those are just a few of the things that I like about her. Her post about a fan's emails almost made me pee in my pants. WARNING: Her post is FULL of bad language and easily rated R, so don't click over if you're easily offended.

4 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Me = all blushy.

Thank you!

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Thank you for the mention! I am heading over to the Bloggess right now~ I LOVE funny blogs!
♥ Lilly

BOSSY said...

Awwwwwww.

Angela said...

I like the idea of sharing favorite posts from the week, and have thought about doing that myself. Love the links! I will check these out as I am still laughing hysterically over the Jen Lancaster books!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs