Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Morning Eye Candy

This week is a very special Monday Morning Eye Candy! Special because this is my 299th post. I can't even believe it! Tomorrow is actually going to be my special 300th post, but I'm celebrating this whole week because that's how I roll. So, let's bring on the hotties. And this week, there are a lot of them. A lot of my personal faves.

Johnny Depp
Robert Pattinson

Vin Diesel

Justin Timberlake

Chris Evans

Giovonni Ribisi


Leonardo Dicaprio


Orlando Bloom

You're welcome. Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

You're welcome. Tee Hee! :)

Oh, did you see that there's a Fast & the Furious 3 coming out? With Vin in it. And Paul! YUM!

Kori said...

Oh girl. Oh GIRL!

I love me some VIN. Love him.

This, this right here is what makes my Monday!

brainella said...

Mmmmm...Orlando Bloom. You need to have a Lord of the Rings theme sometime. :-)

Lula! said...

Wait, y'all know Vin is gay, right? Hollywood's best kept secret...NOT! Seriously. He's gay. I mean, whatever...but yeah.

Is that JT in a wet t-shirt? You have just made my day. He was INCREDIBLE last night--with some Al Green and Keith Urban. My fave of the evening. Gooooood stuff.

Brandy said...

Sizzling list...

Cristin said...

You did this one just for me right?

Johnny, Orlando, Rob...Oh MY!!!!

And Giovanni? I L.O.V.E. HIM.. I thought I was the only one....

Thank you... Best Eye Candy Post Ever.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs