Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Greetings, you seekers of cute guys! Welcome back to Monday Morning Eye Candy! This is your one stop shopping for the jolt to get your week started off right. This week's cuties are some of my all-time faves from tv and movies. Classics in many ways.


Bill Paxton - My adoration for this guy has been renewed with my new obsession for the show Big Love. Bill just gets better with age.






Ewan McGregor - It's no secret that I love the Brits and his accent alone is almost enough to seal the deal for me. However, I loved him in Big Fish (if you've not seen this, walk don't run to the nearest video retailer) and I loved him in the Star Wars flicks.





James Spader - This guy is the one you love to hate in many roles. Especially on Boston Legal as the slimy, Alan Shore. He was a jerk as Blaine in Pretty in Pink, but he's hot nonetheless. Another guy that gets better with age.




Judd Nelson - I use this classic pic of him from The Breakfast Club because Judd is one that hasn't exactly aged gracefully. Or, no one has posted one of his great recent pics that Google Images has picked up. I will always remember him as that rebel, John Bender or the confused conservative, Alec Newbary. Sigh.


Rick Schroeder - I seriously debated if I would list him as Rick or Ricky. He will always be Ricky to me. I can remember watching episodes of Silver Spoon and just praying that his little choo-choo train would chug it's way into my living room. Swoon!



And that wraps up this week's guys. Back to work y'all. Until next week that is. Or until later today. Whatever works best for you!

17 comments:

Lula! said...

First of all, I just finished watching the first season of Big Love. And all that Bill sex didn't do it for me. Nope. Nuh-uh. I like him, but not naked.

Secondly, JAMES SPADER was my boyfriend in the 80's. You know I like the non-pretty boys...the rebels...the semi-bad boys. And no one was better than "Steff." Oh my head...I adore James Spader.

Rhea said...

Ewan all the way, baby! I love that guy!

Nik said...

Whew! I was getting worried you hadn't posted this today - it was down my list more than usual.

Don't scare me like that!

Love Ewan the most out of those gentleman!

Thanks

Shannon said...

Ewan is totally scrumptious! LOVE him!

Cristin said...

You're reading my mind. I was watching Apollo 13 yesterday thinking how absolutely adorable Bill Paxton is... and Rick Shroeder.. I was loving him as the nurse on Scrubs!

Unknown said...

I still can't get over Steff being such an arse to Andi, so I have to forgo Mr. Spader...

I'm gonna show my love for Ricky... cause back in the day, I really DID love that boy.!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Ewan...yum. And I finally got my husband to watch Fringe. But he got mad because the whole time I was sighing over how cute Joshua Jackson is :-)

Claremont First Ward said...

Love your MOnday eye candy. I LOVEd Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club!

Anonymous said...

Ewan McGregor--LOVE him. Only because of Moulin Rouge. I LOVE that movie and could watch him sing all day long.

Oh, and I saw Rick Schroeder at LAX once. I was parked behind his whole family in the departure line. I freaked out a little.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Oh my Hottie...so HOtties! But my favorite is still Ewan Mcgregor! :)

Angela said...

Another batch of great choices!! I love Ewan in Star Wars, and Bill in Apollo 13 and Twister. And yeah, Rick will always be Ricky to me!!

Jen said...

Yum!

Scary Mommy said...

Yum. I love that you do this!!! You're going to run out though-- you've featured all of my favorites!

Kelly said...

Aaah....Judd!

Michelle said...

Too funny -- when I saw "Rick Schroeder" I mentally went no no no, it's Ricky! But then I didn't have to point it out because you did. Except then I did point it out. Hmm...

CrystalChick said...

James Spader ABSOLUTELY HANDS DOWN!!! Yummy, then and now. ;)

Aim said...

Great choices. and you do this every week? I gotta get with it.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs