Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Morning Eye Candy

Hi everyone! Welcome back to Monday Morning Eye Candy! If this is your first time visiting, be warned...this post is RED HOT! Every week, let this be your destination for some good looking guys. This week, I'm trying to honor reader requests. I LOVE comments, so if you have a request for a hottie, please leave it in your comments and I'll try to include him in an upcoming Monday edition. Here is this week's batch of hotties!

Clive Owen - Smoldering. Loved him in Children of Men (hated the movie). Loved him in The Bourne Identity (loved that movie). Loved him in Closer (hated the movie). Just love him.





Jonathan Rhys Meyers - This bad boy gets a lot of negative press and he's got VERY intense eyes. But he's super hot. I've got The Tudors seasons 1&2 on my netflix queue. Can't wait!





Kyle Chandler - This guy just gets better with age. I might have to start watching Friday Night Lights just to see him each week.







Brendan Fraser - He's got boyish good looks. Fell for him after seeing Encino Man (many moons ago). Did I just admit to seeing Encino Man? Moving on...






Jason Statham - (AKA: Lula's boyfriend) So back off ladies, he's taken. Just look and admire.






Josh Holloway - So, after featuring Matthew Fox last week, I got several comments about this Sawyer guy who is way hot. Since I've never seen LOST, I was...well, lost. I looked him up and phew, you ladies were right! And Lula, Kat & others, LOST is officially on the netflix queue. I'm trying to catch up before January!





Novak Djokovic - Not sure how to pronounce his name, but who cares. Oh my, this tennis star is HOT. And I love a good six pack.

15 comments:

Rhea said...

I'll be back in the morning to enjoy this again. :o)

Unknown said...

Mmmm... Jonathan Rhys Meyers please

Reillybug said...

Jason Statham, my absolute favorite guy! Thanks for putting him on the list!

Angela said...

Love it! Like Rhea, I'll be back again tomorrow morning. And the next morning...

Lula! said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yeah, Angie! This is SO my list.

Thanks for outing my boyfriend--and warning everyone to keep away. He's mine, all mine. And where did you find that picture of him? It's one I've never seen! I heart you!

JRM--sigh--love him on the Tudors. He's sweaty and sexy and altogether delicious.

Josh Holloway is one of my stand-by boyfriends. We're both married, so we have an understanding. I won't go into it here. But I do love him--he's from Georgia, so he's my kinsman.

Clive Owen--YES!

Never seen the tennis dude before, but yes, thank you for sharing. He is delightful.

You will love Lost...I promise. Start watching asap--then you'll be caught up for season 5 in 171 days!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh, I am so glad that we got you to watch LOST. It is soooo good. And if you are just starting those 171 days till it comes back won't seem like so much agony.

I love my Clive Owen. I saw Children of Men, too. It is nothing like the book...but the movie just wasn't that good. I don't understand the critical acclaim. It was even on the EW list. But it did have Clive in it. And why do I not recall him being in Bourne?! My favorite of his is that movie he's in with Denzel (who is another hottie) where he is a bank robber. Can't remember the name of it, but it was really good. Quite clever.

And Kyle Chandler. First time I saw him was in that TV show "The Homefront." I loved that show. Then they canceled it. Did you ever see it?

And I'll admit to seeing "Encino Man." Because Brendan Fraser was in it. But the part I am ashamed of...is I have seen a Pauly Shore movie :-)

Is this the longest comment ever?

Shannon said...

Thanks for including Djokovic! He is so H-O-T!!

And that is one great pic of Clive Owen. Yum!

Kelly said...

ooooooooohhhhhhhh,I got my Jonathan Rhys Meyers fix...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....

Nikki said...

You are so right about Brendan Frazier, he's just adorable; And I'll admit I saw Encino Man, too. But ya gotta admit he looked so good in a loincloth, they had to put him in another one for George of the Jungle!

See ya again next week!

Jen said...

Oh thank you what a great way to end my night.
BTW, in my post tomorrow I am using your comment that you made on the featured posts from SITS. I love it. Thanks.

Michelle said...

Do hot voices count? Christian Slater (especially in the day) was pretty smokin' in my eyes -- and ears!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Josh Hollaway!!! He's the anti-Matthew Fox on the show (which I'm addicted to by the way)but he has LOTS of redeeming qualities. Those eyes for one thing...

CrystalChick said...

I'm a little behind in some blogs so lots of comments here:
Perfect homemade toll house dreams after a slight mishap. Hey, it's happens. No worries.
My hub would have tried eating the burnt trashed ones anyway.
What sweet Princess Ballerinas and a neat video. I can't seem to get some of my vids to load? I am technically impaired some days.
A friend of mine doesn't have children but her and her hub love to have alot of us over who do. It's like being a grandparent, you get to visit and have fun for awhile and then send everyone home! She's talking about putting a pool in by next summer to go with her great deck and barbie supplies.
AWEsome that you all read like that!! Cool and fun!
Of the 'eye candy' OOOH, Josh is my FAV. I love LOST and he's got the right amount of charm and sarcasm. Mmmm
Clive is okay, I mean I wouldn't make him leave right away if he stopped by. LOL The movie Kat was thinking of is 'Inside Man' and it was really good!!
Whew, I'm caught up for now. Have a great week.
Stop by my page, if you like, and invite others, I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my blogaversary!

Lula! said...

Just stopped by to look again. Yeah...I admit it...

Nik said...

Clive Owen - YUMMY!

I LOVE Kyle Chandler - I grew fond of him when he was in Homefront (I can't recall if that is the right name...it was Homesomething) and my hubby always teases me about him being my boyfriend. He just seems like a great southern gentleman that is GENUINE.

Thanks for sharing those - even if I'm peeking on THur!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs