Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You are my obsession

I've mentioned here numerous times about how music is such an integral part of my life. I breathe it. I love to hear about new artists. I love to find new favorite songs. I love to connect deeply with a tune and blare it through my car speakers. Here are a few of my current loves.

Florence + The Machine: Dog Days are Over

This video is way out there but this is my FAVORITE song right now. I love, love, LOVE her voice.



_________________________

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

This song inspired me to write a great scene in a book I've been working on for a while. It's actually inspired me to finally finish this manuscript!

_________________________

Glee Cast: To Sir With Love

This one brings me to tears almost every time. And not just because I'm a Gleek. The meaning behind the lyrics is really touching, especially if you've had a teacher in your life that made a serious impact on you.



What's your favorite song right now? What are you listening to on your iPod?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The Glee songs are almost always better than the originals!!!! How do they do that?

My favorites right now are all Christian. Casting Crowns, "If We Ever Needed You".....really good!!!!

Shelley said...

I too love Glee. Can hardly wait for the seaon premiere.

Right now, I'm listening to a lot of Mandisa music. And Supersonic by Family Force 5. I know, it's weird, but I can't get that beat out of my head.

Shelley said...

I too love Glee. Can hardly wait for the seaon premiere.

Right now, I'm listening to a lot of Mandisa music. And Supersonic by Family Force 5. I know, it's weird, but I can't get that beat out of my head.

Reillybug said...

Texas is a big favorite of ours. They are a British band but the lead singer has a great voice.... I love Katy Perry too and also Zac Brown is heavy in my rotation right now.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs