Monday, September 6, 2010

101 Goals in 1,001 Days: Update #3

It's been a busy summer, but I've made a little bit of progress on my list!

#12: Read 100 books - Since my last update, I've read "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen and "Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin. This brings my total to 5 books since I started this list in May. Making headway!

#18: Craft with Friends Once a Month - I had a blast hanging out with my best girlfriends last weekend and managed to complete 2 baby blankets for showers coming up. Yay!!

#32: Get a Massage - Thanks to a wonderful gift from hubby for my bday last month, I went to my favorite day spa and got a Hot Stone Massage which was FABULOUS!

#33: Stop Biting My Fingernails - I have finally conquered this bad habit! This was a hard one for me to kick, but I'm so glad I finally have.

#35: Start a Skincare Routine - Thanks to a reconnection with an old friend, I'm finally on a skincare regime that is going so well and it's so easy to do! I need simple in my life and I've been able to stick with this one for several weeks now.

#48: Go 7 Days without eating junk food snacks - Thanks to the ultimatum that my doctor gave me last month, I quit junk food cold turkey and went almost 3 weeks without any junk food. And now I don't crave it anymore, which is a miracle. I still have a sweet tooth, but I've learned to substitute things and I'm hoping to eventually wean myself so that I only enjoy sweets on occasion.

How is your list going? Have you achieved a goal recently that you're proud of?

No comments:

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs