- What was the 1st car you drove? My first car was a Dodge Colt Station Wagon. Behold the coolness. Not. I ended up totaling that car 10 months into my driving career when I made a stupid left hand turn right in front of an enormous Cadillac. I'm really lucky that my brother & I weren't killed in that accident because it was pretty rough.
- Who is your favorite author? Jen Lancaster, without hesitation. The woman is brilliant, snarky, bitchy and incredibly articulate. I worship the ground she walks on.
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? Oh geez, where to begin. I have what I would describe as a "hoarding personality", but thankfully I keep a pretty tight rein on it. Things that I collect include books, scrapbooking supplies, music, Disney figurines and flip flops.
- What is your favorite vacation destination? If we're talking the United States, it's a dead tie between Coastal Maine and Disney World. I love each equally and firmly believe that if I ever win the lottery, I will have a vacation home in each place. Outside the U.S., it would have to be England.
- What season is your favorite? What is it about that season that you like best? Fall is my absolute favorite season! One of the advantages of living where I do is that we have 4 distinct seasons. Fall bring the colors changing, all sorts of great festivals and my 3 favorite holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas!
- What song can you listen to over and over and never get tired of hearing? Here lately, it's "Revelry" by Kings of Leon. Actually, that's been at the top of list for months now. I just love that band.
- At what age did you receive your 1st kiss? Wow, I really had to think hard about this one and pull from the archives of my brain. If I remember correctly, I had my first kiss at age 11, while at a class party at our local roller skating rink. Sadly, the skating rink is now a self-storage facility. No clue what happened to the guy. Couldn't care less. I do miss the skating rink though!
- What fast food restaurant is your favorite? I would have to say Panera Bread even though I don't really consider them to be fast food. Their Asiago Cheese Bagels are "to die for"!
Now That’s Love by Ree
3 hours ago