Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Table Topics Tuesday: My Reality

Photobucket

This week, Shannon's question is this:

what reality TV game show would you most like to be a contestant on?

This one is a cinch for me.

The Amazing Race.

It combines my love of travel, my highly competitive spirit, and my obsession with reality tv.

And here's a couple of reasons that I just can't get enough of this show.

This is the funniest episode I have ever seen. Who knew that cheese rolling could be so hilarious?



And this is just one of the reasons that I can't wait for the new season to start. (And she's ok, by the way.)



Is it wrong that I am reduced to major tears of laughter every time I watch this clip?

Yeah, I thought so.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

I didn't laugh the first time I saw the watermelon hit her, but when I figured out she was okay, I laughed.
The cheesers, I pretty much laughed all the way through that one.

Smoochiefrog said...

Gotta love the cheese challenge. Funniest challenge I've seen in awhile!

brainella said...

That watermelon was much funnier when I realized she's a big whiner. :)

brainella said...

That watermelon was much funnier when I realized she's a big whiner. :)

Melissa said...

I just love the line"You have to finish."
"What????"
LOL!!!!
I just don't think reality game shows are for me, but if I had to choose one it would probably be Big Brother.

Brandy said...

I had to watch the watermelon more than once. OMGosh! I can't wait for the new season either!

Shannon said...

Rolling cheese.

Catapulting watermelons.

Wonder what crazy challenge we'll have to do when we're contestants? ;)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs