Monday, June 30, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday


This is going to be a strange and short post because my mind is completely scattered from my crazy weekend. Be sure to come visit me later tonight because I'll have a completely wonderful post that is in keeping with my hilarious and brilliant writing style. Ok, just kidding. I'm really not that self-confidant, but a girl can dream, right?!

The big news here is that I am finally relenting to much pressure prodding encouragement from my peeps here to post an actual profile picture of myself. That is my project for today (besides the mountain of laundry and dishes). So, come back later tonight and check out...ME.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

I love it! I'm so glad you decided to post a real picture. You look great! It's nice to see who I've been "chatting" with for a while.

Angie's Spot said...

Thanks! It's always nice to put a name with a face. I decided that hiding behind a bag of oreos really wasn't going to accomplish that goal fully. :-)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs