Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Fabulous Summer Contest!

Hi readers reader! I'm so glad you came by for a visit today! This awesome site that I'm a member of called The Secret is in the Sauce, is hosting another fabulous contest that you should click over and check out now. Click here...I'll wait...

For any of you who are new to SITS and do not have their button on your site yet, if you wouldn't mind mentioning my humble little blog when you comment, I sure would appreciate it! With sugar on top!

Now, I'm off to go lay by the pool and come up with some wonderful blog ideas. I promise, I won't scare you with any pics of me by the pool. No one wants to see that...really. Enjoy your Saturday and I will be checking in later this evening with some new entries!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are now officially entered! Great job and Good Luck!

Have fun lounging by the pool!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs