I knew when I got up this morning that I should never have left the house. This day kind of blew from the minute we left for swim lessons. But I digress.
What did I intend to do this evening?
- Feed and bathe the kids
- Get them in to bed early
- Get some much needed blogging (and other work) done
What did I end up doing this evening?
- Fed the kids pizza for the 2nd night in a row
- Commenced bath time and let them have 5 minutes of play in the water
- Performed an emergency evacuation from the bath when the 2 yr old decided to use it as her personal potty
- Calmed my 3 yr old who was hysterical at the sight of seeing poop in her lovely bath water
- Tried to understand how my 2 yr old was not hysterical. She was laughing.
- Finally got the kids dressed and in bed (an hour late)
- Spent the next hour bleaching the bathtub and the 10,000 toys that were in the bathtub at the time of the incident
- Walked around saying "EWWWWWWW" for 5 minutes while scrubbing my hands raw
- Grabbed a seat on the couch next to my computer with my bag of Double Stuffed Oreos and hoping that tomorrow is a better day