Let's review another week of results!
Last week's goals:
1. Get in 3 workouts - Let's just say that last week was sponsored by the letter "L"...for lazy. I only got in 1 really good workout. (That is unless you count marathon scrapbooking for 48 hours)
2. Try a nutritious recipe - I did accomplish this, despite the fact that I didn't cook it. It had lean chicken breasts, sundried tomatoes, olives, zucchini and some other veggies. I can't remember the name of the dish, but it was pretty good.
3. Take measurements - I did accomplish this...with some frightening results, but at least I have a starting point now.
4. Get the book that my dr recommended - I looked it up on Amazon, but never made it to the bookstore. Adding that to the list for this week.
Goals for this week:
1. Get in 3 workouts
2. Cook a nutritious recipe (bonus points if my kids will actually eat it!)
3. Get the book that my dr suggested
How did you guys do this week? Link up here and let's encourage each other! Good luck to everyone this week. We're all in this boat together!