Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Christmas in July Swap Goodies

Hosting my first online swap was a blast! But nothing compares to the excitement of opening the packages that my partners sent to me! I ended up with 2 partners and I'm so lucky. Both gals were awesome and sent me packages that I truly loved!

First up was my partner, Rae Ann's package. She sent me all kinds of scrapbooking goodies, stationary and most importantly, CHOCOLATE! She went all out festive and included a Santa hat and stocking full of goodies. Rae Ann, I just can't tell you how much I loved this package! You're awesome!


My other partner was a soon to be newlywed named, Tonya! Tonya hit it out of the ballpark also with my package. She sent some great scrapbooking supplies, which I can't wait to put to use. She also sent me something called "Wreck This Journal", which is going to be a project in itself. It's definitely going to challenge my creative side and I'm really excited about it!


This swap was incredibly successful and again, my many thanks to Rae Ann & Tonya for being AWESOME partners!

5 comments:

MamabearMills said...

you got some great stuff just like i did! fabulous!

Unknown said...

YAY for awesome partners!!

I have to post about mine today.

Shannon said...

You scored!

I can't wait to get my package...

Valerie said...

You got a lot of neat stuff. Angie this was just the best idea. I love everything I got. Thanks so much for a job well done!!

Angela said...

Awesome package! I got some great goodies from my partner and use the coffee mug she sent every day! I love getting fun new things that make me smile each day!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs