Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What rhymes with Jingle Bells?

Shingles Hell.

As my hubby so eloquently put it yesterday, "Just because you & Shannon are best friends, doesn't mean you have to share everything." For those who don't follow her blog, you can read about her fun with this affliction here.

The good news is that it could be much worse. The pain, so far, is tolerable. The meds, so far, haven't made me wacky or loopy. The bad news is that it's cost me 2 days of work, which sucks when you're an hourly employee. It also sucks that wearing a bra right now causes excruciating pain because of where my blisters are.

So, the upside is that I'm not supposed to be around people for a few days, so now I can walk around bra-less for a good reason. Doctors orders!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hopefully the worst is over. And you're back to feeling like yourself soon!


(Oh, and love the new updated pic on the left!)

Angela said...

I am NOT laughing at the condition, but have to say I did think exactly the same thing as Jake lol! No more shingles, for either one of you! MY orders lol!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs