Monday, January 30, 2012

Pom Pom Princess

When my 2 girls were just glimmers in my eye, there were a lot of things that I dreamed of for them. I imagined them being the perfect blend of outdoorsy and girly. Girls that love to dress up and play sports. Girls that love to play with dolls as much as they love to build things. And I have definitely ended up with all of those qualities in my girls! However, there is one thing that I never imagined a daughter of mine doing.....CHEERLEADING.

It's not that I have anything against the sport, it's just not something that I ever thought my girls would be interested in. My oldest has no interest, but my younger daughter is all about it. And she looks so darn cute in her uniform, how could I say no? See!




This was a performance of her Pom Squad last weekend at a school basketball game. She had a blast and I have to say that I was beaming from ear to ear while watching her. My little cheerleader!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, so cute!

I never thought my daughter would ask for a football, baseball, baseball bat, glove, volleyball net, and basketball on her Christmas list. Who is this kid?!

Angela said...

She is just adorable!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs