Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fat Ass Friday


I'm a little late posting this week, but better late than never, right?! Let's get right to it!

Starting Weight: 218.7 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 222.0 lbs
This Week's Weight: 222.0 lbs
+Gain/-Loss This Week: 0 lbs
+Gain/-Loss Overall: +3.3 lbs

So, things that I'm happy about this week.

1. I didn't gain!
2. I took my last steroid pill. Goodbye meds and goodbye shingles!
3. I've been drinking a lot more water.
4. I made a big decision about my weight loss program for the next few months. I'll talk more about that next week.
5. I found out that my childhood bestie is going to run the Color Run with me in March. Yippee!

Despite the fact that the needle on the scale isn't moving in the direction I would like, I'm in a really good place and I'm happy and I'm incredibly optimistic about what the next few months is going to produce!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Girl, I didn't know you had the shingles. Sorry to hear that and hope that they are getting better. You are lucky that your needle didn't move up if you have been taking steroids. That's a huge accomplishment right there. And just so you know, I would love to be looking at 222 on my scale. I wonder if I will even ever hit the one hundred pound heavier mark. But I'm gonna try to do some more activity starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to your discussion on what you are doing for the next few months.

Shannon said...

Goodbye shingles, indeed!

Looking forward to what's ahead of you... you're going to do great!

Angela said...

You can do it! And I can't wait for the Color Run!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs