Greetings from Hilton Head! This week's update is going to be condensed for several reasons, the primary one being, I'M AT THE BEACH!! So, let's get right down to business.
As far as last week's goals, here's the recap.
1. I only got in 1 really good workout, but my motivation level is way high, so I know I'm going to do much better in the next week (especially after spending 4 days in a bathing suit looking at myself in the mirror. Yikes.)
2. I didn't do so well with keeping up with my food journal. I need an online tool to manage this.
3. I am joining Sparkpeople TODAY and for some reason, I'm thinking that they have an online food diary tool. At least I hope so.
4. Just before we left for vacation, I weighed myself and I was down 1lb already. Yippee! I tend to eat much better on vacation (I know, it's weird) and I've gotten a lot of swimming and walking activity in, so I'm hoping that next week's scale will be forgiving.
Goals for the upcoming week.
1. Lose 2 lbs
2. Actually join Sparkpeople
3. Work on the food diary
4. Get in at least 3 workouts
See you next week! Now, how did you guys do this last week? Remember, small accomplishments are still accomplishments. Don't let the lack of attaining large goals weigh you down and keep you from achieving even part of a goal!
PBnJ Parfait With Homemade Peanut Butter Mousse
8 hours ago