I've been thinking for quite a while about hosting my own swap out here in bloggy land. And now, after participating in several others swaps, I'm venturing out in my first attempt, hoping that will at least a few of you will be interested in joining in. It's going to be fun!
The theme I've chosen is Christmas in July! I don't know about y'all, but I love the Christmas holidays. I especially love the shopping and choosing of special gifts for the people I care most about. And I'm not going to lie...I love to receive surprises. So, if this sounds fun to you, please take a look at the rules below and join in!
1. You must have a blog to participate. Private blogs are ok, but you have to allow access to myself and your partner, so we can enjoy your entry about the fabulous goodies that you receive and get to know you better!
2. All participants must be available to ship their package on July 17th/18th. I'm trying to aim for everyone to receive their packages around July 25th, so please don't spoil the fun by shipping way early or late. And if you can't ship on time or if life intervenes, you must let me know ASAP so that we don't have disappointed participants.
3. The contents of each package must be valued at a minimum of $25 (not including the cost of shipping). You are welcome to spend more than that, but please don't be disappointed if you spend $45 and you receive a $25 package. And please giftwrap each item in the package. This isn't a strict requirement but it makes the whole experience so much more fun!
4. The items in the package should be things that you would love to give as gifts and things you would love to receive as well. Make sure you read up on your partner and get a sense of their likes & dislikes. Tailoring your items to your partner's interests would be great! For example, if you & your partner love notecards and your partner loves purses, coming across purse shaped notecards would be a great gift! Be creative.
5. To participate, please grab the code for the swap button and blog about the swap. Then come back here and link up your post with the Mr. Linky below. It's really simple!
6. After linking up your entry, please email me at angiemnye at gmail dot com with the following information.
Name & Address
Email & Blog addresses
2 Gifts you love to receive
Any hobbies, interests or favorites
Any allergies (food or scents, etc.)
Anything you do NOT want to receive
**Participants will be accepted through June 24th or when we reach 50 people, whichever comes first. I'll send out partner pairings by June 27th, which gives you 3 weeks to put a great package together!