It's Tuesday...which means it's time for some random.
- I went to the eye doctor last week. And for the first time, in 27 years of eye doctor appointments, I was told 2 things that are mind-boggling to me. First, my eyesight actually improved in the least year. HUH?!?! And to further creep me out, now both eyes have the same prescription. I think the doctor was high when he read my results because things just don't seem quite right now. Sigh.
- The Dooney & Bourke Disney edition purse that I've been coveting for the last year is on sale...finally. Anyone want to loan me $200 so I can buy it? Anyone? Bueller?
- Did anyone catch the first Arcade Fire performance on the Grammy's last Sunday? I found myself thinking "what the hell was that all about?" I believe that's what my grandfather would've referred to as noise. Wow, am I getting old or what?
- Speaking of the Grammy's, I always delight in seeing who wins the "Best New Artist" category. However, this might be the first time EVER than an artist I've NEVER HEARD OF actually won. Esperanza who?
- So, my contract with my cellular provider just ran out (praise be!) and I'm really having a hard time trying to decide who to switch to. I've been lusting after the iPhone for years, but I'm increasingly wary about it. I'm either going with Verizon or T-Mobile. Does anyone have any feedback on what phones they love and/or hate?