It's time for more Tuesday randomness. If you want to play along, go check out The UnMom Blog and link up.
- My youngest, after months of deliberation, has finally decided that she wants to have a skating party for her 5th birthday. This might be the most excited I have ever been about 1 of my kids parties. I'm feeling a little nostalgic, to say the least.
- My oldest has lost 3 teeth in the last 2 weeks. Currently, she looks like an extra from "The Fighter".
- I got very excited last Saturday when our mail arrived. Ticketmaster finally delivered my Bon Jovi concert tickets! My friend Valerie is going with me in May, and to say that we're excited might be the understatement of the decade.
- After looking at my day-runner over the weekend, I realized that I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Atlanta over the next few months. I'm going to a concert, 2 book signings, shopping with some girlfriends and to the birth of my best friend's baby boy. And that's just the stuff that I already have on my calendar!
- And finally, I have found another song to obsess over. It's the Glee version of Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" and it's fabulous. Enjoy.