Friday, February 25, 2011

Fat Ass Friday


Wow, 2 weeks in a row! I'm off with a bang! Let's see how this past week went.

I had a goal to drink 4 glasses of water every day and I'm ecstatic to say that I did it! And even better than that, I haven't had any carbonated drinks in a week. Go me!

I hoped to get in 2 workouts in the last week and I accomplished this one as well! Last year, I purchased "The Biggest Loser" Wii game, so I brushed the dust off it and started again. Back to having animated Jillian yell at me. Yay. I did 2 Biggest Loser Wii workouts and they totally kicked my ass. Mostly because I foolishly decided that I could tackle the Intermediate workouts and leave the Beginner workouts in the dust. Heh. I need to have my head examined.

My final goal was to only eat out twice. I blew this one, but I did make better choices when eating out, which is progress.

My goals for this coming week are:
1. Drink at least 5 glasses of water each day
2. Get in at least 3 workouts
3. Reactivate my Sparkpeople account and start tracking my food intake

Starting Weight: 222.7
Current Weight: 222.5
Total Loss: .2 lbs
Oh well, you have to start somewhere...right?

Thanks to Brandy for hosting the weekly link-up! If you want to jump on the bandwagon with us, click on the button at the top.

7 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

I think it's awesome that you set goals for yourself. and that you met them is even better! I bet you will see some real loss soon!

Andrea said...

Awesome....
I have made it through a weeks vacation and then a week of craziness without gaining. I am happy and ready to get back on track.
Hugs,
andrea

brainella said...

Just remember, muscle weighs more than fat so I'm sure you are building muscle now. :) It'll help out later. I've also started exercising; I've not felt this good in a LONG time. Go us!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Excellent for meeting goals...
I've even got my hand-weights groove back on.

Craftcherry said...

Sounds like you are doing great meeting your goals! Those pounds will start coming off before you know it!

Shannon said...

I did notice you were "sans bacon" the other morning ;)

Good for you.

CrystalChick said...

I bought myself a belly dancing video one year for my birthday thinking how hard could it be. Bwwahahaha... it was soooo crazy that I laid on the floor and laughed. You don't really lose weight that way...ahh.
I need to make a few new goals.
Best of luck with yours!!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs