Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trim the Fat Thursday


Happy Thursday!

I must admit that when I got up this morning, I was less than enthusiastic about weighing in. After watching The Biggest Loser this week, my stress level was in the ozone after hearing Jillian talk about how you retain water when you're stressed. I was already stressed and hearing her little tidbit was NOT helpful. But I digress. Let's see how this last week went.


Aw, snap! It's good news!

I reduced my BMI by .4 and lost 2.2 lbs this last week. Yippee!!!

Let's see how the goals went.

1. Get in 4 workouts - Sadly, I really fell off the workout train this week. I only got in 1 workout, but I know this week is going to be better. I've been fighting some abdominal pain for the last week that I hope has finally passed now.

2. Lose 2lbs - I nailed this one! Thanks to drinking water almost exclusively this week, that monthly water weight disappeared. Yay!

3. Get the meal plan done - GAH!!! The desire is there. The cookbooks are there. Now if I could just find the motivation. Good news is that my couponing hobby is going much better and I'm trying to get used to cooking from the grocery sale ads each week. THIS is the week that a meal plan will be accomplished!

So, my goals for this week are:
1. Get in 3 workouts
2. Lose 1 lb
3. Get a meal plan done
4. Substitute fruit for a dessert once this week

And I want to thank you guys for the pep talk last week. You are absolutely right that FAIL isn't a word that needs to be in my vocabulary. Thanks for the support!

So, how did you guys do this week?

7 comments:

Andrea said...

GOD bless you, sweetie. What awesome progress!!
andrea

Andrea said...

GOD bless you, sweetie. What awesome progress!!
andrea

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Congrats!! I have got to get myself motivated and stop eating the popems. Maybe if I stopped buying them it would help :-)

CaraBee said...

Way to go! 2.2 lbs is awesome!!

Brandy said...

Way to go! I suggest checking out some WW recipes based on what protein you have on hand. Another blogger pal has been doing WW for the last 5 months (or so) and she's down 50 pounds! While I'm not necessarily pushing WW the program, she has been posting her menus and they sound so GOOD and nothing like "diet" food!

Good luck!

Brandy said...

Oh and just so you know (and no one thinks I'm a total hypocrite) I am not following any of the advice that I'm giving. :)

Shannon said...

Woot! Woot! 2 lbs! Woot! Woot!

Keep it up! Or down. You know what I mean...

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs