Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My New Toys


It's no secret that I, along with many others in this small world of ours, was swept up in the whole Twilight phenomenon that began a couple of years ago. While I'm pleased to admit that I'm not one of those people who have gone off the deep end in related merchandise purchases, there have been a couple of items that have made their way into my home. (hello 2 Edward Bookmarks! ahem.)

Anyway, I was at my friend Lisa's house last week for a kiddo playdate. I was telling her about my not so great Christmas holiday, when she excused herself to the other room. (Lisa, Shannon & I went to see the midnight showing of New Moon last November, so she shares in the Twilight mania with me) Lisa handed me a box and I immediately went nuts! It's a set of hardcover journals that are inspired around the 4 books in the series. The blank pages are decorated with quotes from the books, which I adore. And I love journals! I love writing and I seriously cannot wait to start using these to record my thoughts and dreams. And thank you so much Lisa for an awesome gift!

If you love journals and are little Twilight headed, check this set out! I promise I won't judge...or call you Twilight obsessed. However, if you have the Twilight band-aids, then all bets are off.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

you can get Twilight band-aids? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(girly scream). Just kidding. Not yet anyway. LOL

Brandy said...

I can just picture Shelley with her Twilight shirt and bandaids. LOL!

That is a GORGEOUS set.

Melissa said...

I use my Twilight bandaids like petals inside my bra....is that bad? I'm totally lying.

Tam said...

I am hysterically laughing! I needed this post for many reasons! I think it is great that you know as MOMS and Life goes around that at the end of the day we can still be kids at heart! It makes us who we are! Your friend is amazing for giving you that! Enjoy it and GO and write US all something to read! Go be the next Stephanie Meyers or Mary Kay Andrews or just you!!!

Michelle said...

Actually, the irony is that I think the Twilight band aids would be the one thing that I'd really go for. I think they'd be pretty cool, but I also heard they were almost IMPOSSIBLE to get because they sold out so quickly. Effort? Not worth it. :)

Shannon said...

I checked out the link... these are really pretty. And I like that they have quotes from the books on the pages.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs