Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Next Generation

Hubby has played soccer since he was a little kid. And he is a very good soccer player. He quit the game that he loves so much after 2 pretty nasty injuries in a row. He felt like playing the game was too much of a liability now that we've got kids to support. It makes me sad that he gave up something he loves.
Anyway, I saw something last weekend that made him happy, which made me happy. Big A had her very first soccer practice. And it was great.




Hubby can now pass the torch to a very willing student.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww! Glad he gets to have this time with Big A.

I've told you about Shane's soccer-related accident his freshman year, right? When he was in a cast up to his thigh? Never played the game again.

Jane In The Jungle said...

She looks so cute in her uniform.
Look for Tracy on Sat mornings, Logan her youngest is playing also he's 5.

Brandy said...

She is so adorable in her uniform! And I love the pink ball!

skywind said...

Oh, child women's soccer team. LOL
Health information
Humor & Fun World

Michelle said...

Awww, how fun! I hear you on the quitting. A couple friends have finally had to quit soccer after blowing out knees and concussions, etc.

I love the pink uniforms ... and the pink soccer balls. Too cute! But what's up with the red socks? ;) (Can you tell that I never played soccer? I have no idea what they're called)

Lula! said...

She is a PRO!!!!!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs