Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

Breakfast at my house every morning is a treat for a lot of reasons.
First, I have 2 girls who are "morning" people, which they clearly did NOT get from me. It forces me be a much nicer person in the morning, for which I'm sure the general public is thankful.
Second, I never know what animal friends are going to join us. It's always a mystery. This particular morning, each girl brought a cat. What you don't see are the droves of animals that are littering my kitchen floor and every other surface in my house. It's a serious animal control problem. But I digress.
I love mornings around here. These 2 faces sum it all up.
For more photo fun, check out the fiesta at Candid Carrie's!

6 comments:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

awww...what I'd do to have a kiddo thats a morning person. Mine are all sleepy heads.
Pretty happy faces! I love it :)

This Mom said...

What a nice way to start the day.

Anonymous said...

beautiful young ladies with smiles to light up any room
I love them babies - Tia

Michelle said...

Oh good... I'm not the only one who has pets at the table -- of the stuffed variety at least! I am SO not a morning person.

Angela said...

THey are beautiful as always! I will never be a morning person, but I'm working on my attitude!

Unknown said...

They sure are cuties! Hope you had a nice weekend!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs