Monday, February 15, 2010

Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap



It's that time of year again! I participated in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap last year and am so excited that I will be participating again next month!

This swap is all about packaging up your favorite things and sending them to your partner who might be completely across the country. It's about making new friendships with another blogger out there and sharing things that mean a lot to you. I can't wait!

If you would like to participate in this year's swap, hurry over to Mamarazzi's blog and read the rules for signing up. Her swaps fill up very fast and she does a great job at organizing them. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

I am so excited that you joined the swap.

You will be getting a confirmation email once I get your info. Please respond to that email, doing so will confirm your spot in the swap. Once I get all of the RSVPs and confirmation from everyone I will make the matches...around Feb 20. THEN all packages need to be sent on March 6.

My last swaps were amazing. In order for this one to be just as amazing (or more, can you imagine?) communication is paramount. Be prepared to hear from me often, you are going to love this!

PS. i am soooo glad you are playing again...suhweeeeeet!

The Fritz Facts said...

Hello! I am your swap partner! It is fabulous to "meet" you!!!

I can't wait to check out your blog and get to know you!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs